Life has been so crazy lately. I feel like we are in a movie that's playing in fast forward. Moments are passing by so quickly, we can barely keep up with everything. With us both working and going to school, I feel like there are days where we barley even see each other. All I can say is I am literally counting the days when we are both done with our finals and can at least eat dinner together. Here's our week at a glimpse...
Monday: The Duffys had 2 extra tickets to the Jazz game. It was the last game of the season against the Lakers, plus the seats were on row 17.... how could you pass up an offer like that?! Although the Jazz lost, we still had a blast! I caught a little basketball and we saw Phil from Modern Family. They showed him on the big screen, so we were determined to find him in the arena. After 10 minutes of playing "Where's Phil", Melissa spotted him. Our life was complete. After the game, we ate at one of our favorite pizza restaurants, The Pie. Of course, it was delicious.
Tuesday: Since I'm now in young women's, I get to attend the weekly activity each week. This week we went to the Timpanogos Temple and did baptisms for the dead. Afterwards we had pizza (third time this week!) at a park. It's so fun getting to know the girls. We have such an amazing ward.
Wednesday: We got a bulldog!!! Her name is Lucy and she is from Columbia. She is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. Bruno loves her, which is a good thing, because they are eventually going to have puppies together :) She is the same size as Bruno (about 11 inches tall) and they are already best buds. It's really cute!
Thursday: Chad got my bike up and running, so naturally, we had to test it out. We went on a little bike ride around the neighborhood. To say I love it would be an understatement. I am obsessed with it! It is an awesome bike that will last a long time.
Thursday: Chads work has an intermural softball team that he plays on each week. They played two games, back-to-back. It was a chilly night on the field, but it was fun cheering their team on!
It's been a great week, but I can't explain how excited I am for the weekend. Let the Easter festivities begin!












No comments:
Post a Comment