Being a mother has been my greatest adventure. My heart has grown in ways that I didn't know were possible. Hearing Duke's sweet voice say 'mama' is my absolute favorite and I'm so thankful for that little man for making me a mom.
That being said, I'm grateful for my mom and all she has done for me. She has been there for me through the thick and thin, ups and downs, and all in between. She's always been a listening ear and always there to pick me up when I need an extra hand. She's always encouraged me to chase after my dreams and "be better than I was yesterday" (she would say that to me everyday as I was leaving to school). She has been my greatest example and I'm grateful for her unconditional love and support for my family. Happy Mother's Day, mom!
{PS speaking of following my dreams, I started an online clothing shop https://onelovedbabe.com/, that's where my dress is from. Check it out!}





No comments:
Post a Comment