I'm happy to announce... I'm officially a college graduate (technically, I finished my classes in summer 2015, but I walked last Friday). I can't tell you how good it feels to have that chapter of my life done with. Did you know only 6% of American's get a college degree? I didn't realize it was such a small percentage! One of the main reasons I wanted to get a degree was to set an example to my children. I want them to know how important it is to get an education.
It was so great to have Chad, Duke, & my parents at the graduation. My parents have always been so supportive growing up; that's one of the things I admire the most about them. After graduation we went to brunch at Black Bear Diner. I'm so grateful for all of the support from Chad. Going to school isn't easy, especially with a baby. Chad has been supportive from the very beginning and I couldn't have done it without him!
It was so great to have Chad, Duke, & my parents at the graduation. My parents have always been so supportive growing up; that's one of the things I admire the most about them. After graduation we went to brunch at Black Bear Diner. I'm so grateful for all of the support from Chad. Going to school isn't easy, especially with a baby. Chad has been supportive from the very beginning and I couldn't have done it without him!










No comments:
Post a Comment