Last weekend we went to Jaker's Jack-O-Lanterns pumpkin patch in Springville. We have never picked pumpkins off the vine, so we decided this was the year we were going to start this tradition. We found the most perfect large, tall pumpkins + they were only $6.50 each (they would've cost probably around $20 at a grocery store because of their size!) This was seriously the cutest little pumpkin patch I've been to so far, and I've been to a lot!
Duke was loving sitting in the cart by himself and holding on like a big boy!
They had a little petting zoo, which had a kangaroo (what?!) We had never seen one before so it was fun to pet it (Chad only petted it, I'm a germa phobe when it comes to stuff like that) and watch it kick the ram that was in the cage with it.
Of course, we had to get ourselves some pumpkin spice Art City donuts afterwards, which were to die for! We downed them in less than 2 minutes.
We carved our pumpkins on Monday night once we put Duke down for the night. Call me crazy, but I LOVE pulling out all the gunk from the pumpkin. I probably like it more than carving ;)
Chad carved the thing from Ghostbusters (I don't even know what it's called) and I carved Snow White. This is one of my favorite traditions!!













No comments:
Post a Comment