Thursday, June 25, 2015

Father's Day in Park City

I surprised Chad with a getaway to Park City for Father's Day. We checked into the Marriott Friday night, and stayed until Sunday. We spent the weekend shopping at the outlets & Worlds Market, lounging around our freezing indoor pool (we were pretty bummed the water was so cold), eating like there was no tomorrow (2 shakes in one day, candy pit stop at 7-11, burgers and fries at the hotel restaurant at 10 pm, and pizza delivered to our hotel room at 11 pm... gives you an idea of how healthy we ate), touring the Olympic State Park, driving up Guardsman Pass, breakfast at Squatters, walking around Main Street, and shattering my iPhone 5. It was such a chill, relaxing little getaway with my boys. I'm grateful for Chad and all that he does for our family. He seriously is the BEST husband and dad to Duke. I don't know how I tricked him into marrying me ;) Happy Father's Day, Chad!!


{I framed this picture and gave it to Chad for Father's Day}

 photo melaniedevore2_zps157479db.png

No comments:

Post a Comment