Bedtime: 8:30 pm
Sleeping: Duke take 3-4 naps a day. I have found the easiest way to put him down is by nursing him to sleep. He is really good at taking naps in his car seat, so sometimes I like to run my errands during his nap time. He usually sleeps for about an hour.
For bedtime, I nurse him to sleep. It's seriously so easy, and it knocks him right out. Normally, he wouldn't wake up until 3-4 am to eat, but the last couple weeks he has been waking up a couple times during the night. I heard babies normally have a growth spurt around the fourth month, so I just figured that's what it was. There was one really hard week, where he was waking up 3-4 times every night, and would only go back to sleep if I nursed him, but luckily it was just a phase and he doesn't get up that much anymore.
Development:
- can officially roll over both ways
- is constantly smiling... pretty sure he is the happiest baby
- started baby talking and it's the cutest thing! He has learned how to say "mamama" and it melts my heart.
- puts anything and everything in his mouth
- responds to his name
- can grab his binky and put it in his mouth
- can pull himself up with a little help
- can almost sit up by himself
- walks with help
Likes:
- LOVES to laugh, especially at Bruno. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you already knew that by now ;) (snapchat: melanieweitzeil) (instagram: @melaniedevore)
- loves to stand up (with our help, of course)
- loves to walk (with our help. He does the walking motion all by himself)
- playing with toys, books, etc.
- sitting in his bumbo
- playing with faces. He is constantly grabbing at my nose and lips
- loves music. We always sing "Hey Jude" (except say Duke), to him, and he loves it!
- taking baths
- rolling over
- playing on his "jungle gym"
- looking in the mirror
- looking in the mirror
Dislikes:
- getting hungry... haha this is hard because he really is such a happy baby!
New This Month:
-won the Orem Summerfest baby contest
- first time staying in a hotel
- first time swimming
- met the Gardner quadruplets (he loved Evie!)
- first hike
Statistics:
- When I weighed him on 6/21, he was 18.5 lbs!
















No comments:
Post a Comment