The weather has been absolutely beautiful. I love the sunshine in the afternoon and the chill at night. Since we live in a basement, it can get very cold in the evenings. One of our favorite things to do is watch TV and cuddle by the fire. Chad lights the fireplace and I turn on Netflix, we make such a good team. Bruno is afraid of fire. He will sit on the couch and stare at the flames and jump each time the wood crackles. It's actually kind of cute. I love our little family.
The other day, I had the afternoon off of work and decided to stop at my parents house. My brother Mike, and his family are currently living there until they move to Virginia in December. As I pulled in front of the house, all of my nieces were raking and jumping in the leaves. The kid came out in me and I couldn't help but join in. I'm dreading the day they move.. until then, I will continue playing silly games with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment