Chad spoils me too much. He brought me gorgeous flowers and lip gloss during work. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky!
Once we both got off work, we went to Communal for dinner. It's a little restaurant in Provo that we have always wanted to try out. It was really good! We had delicious steaks and potatoes.
Chad surprised me with a Cameo! It's just like a Cricut, but it can cut fabric, vinyl and other types of material. Since I love to craft, I have been wanting one ever since they recently came out. I was so excited to learn how to use it, that after dinner I just wanted to go home and open it. With the birthday money that I received from my parents and Chad's parents, I decided to get a sewing machine. We ordered one off Amazon and I am so excited to get it!
It has definitely been the best birthday yet. I am so excited to see what this year has in store for us!


No comments:
Post a Comment