Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine DIY

I don't have very many hobbies, but one of my favorites is doing crafts. Since Chad and I moved into this house, I have had more of a desire to decorate. Every holiday, I love to make a banner for my fireplace. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I had the day off of work because of MLK day, I decided I would dedicate my day to crafts.

I started on Pinterest to get a few ideas. I am always amazed by all the creativity people have. It always makes me want to try everything! But since I don't have a huge budget, I try to not get carried away and stay simple and make my own things. I went to Pebbles In My Pocket (my favorite scrapbooking store) and picked up some paper and a few supplies. After a few hours of putting things together, I finally finished. I am quite happy with how it turned out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment