Anxiously waiting for the guests to arrive...
{Get the concessions banner here}
{Get the food labels here}
{Get the cupcake topper here}
I found this jersey for $1.25! I honestly paid with pocket change. That's cheaper than a dirty Dr. Pepper ;) It's regularly $12, but I had a $10 off coupon + 15% off. Can't pass up a deal like that!
{baby birthday banner tutorial here}
I was expecting Duke to be shoving his mouth full of cake, since he's never had sugar before, but boy was I wrong. First, he was lightly stroking the frosting, which then led to "massaging" the cake. It went on for about 3 minutes, and it was so funny to watch him squish the cake in between his little pudgy fingers.
Surprisingly, once he tasted the cake, he started screaming and just wanted to be taken out of the high chair. I don't know if all the attention was intimidating, but pretty sure that's the first time I've seen any child turn away cake!
My pretty sisters and mama!
Grandma & Grandpa Weitzeil
It was such a great day with our families! Duke has been our greatest blessing and we are so grateful for the joy he brings into our family. Happy 1st birthday, Duke!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment