Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (pretty sure I say that about every one...), but really, food, family, and more food?! It doesn't get much better than that.
It was my mom's birthday on the 24th, so we all went up to Thanksgiving Point to celebrate, and let all the kids run loose. 14 grandkids in one house is a lot! But SO fun! I love all the chaos.
{Duke LOVES playing in the baby sections at the Curiosity Museum}
Duke & Piper are 6 days apart and are the cutest little cousins! They were connected at the hip the whole week!
Thanksgiving Day, we went up to my Grandpa Weitzeil's house in Mountain Green for lunch. We definitely over ate, and enojyed being with all of my cousins.
Chad has been in this baking kick, and I'm loving it! We made this sweet potato pie together, which was amazing, and then he made an apple pie, all from scratch I must add, and took it to the DeVore's with us Thanksgiving night when we went over there for our second Thanksgiving meal. I probably gained 5 pounds in one day, but I don't even care, it was worth it ;)
There is so much I have to be thankful for this year, but these two^^ are definitely at the top of my list. They are my everything and I feel so blessed to have them for eternity!




No comments:
Post a Comment