Happy Halloween! I've been SO excited for Duke's 1st Halloween. Holidays really are so much more fun with kids! I about died when I found this cute lion costume on Amazon. I decided I needed to take him to Tiffany Ericksen for a little Halloween shoot. They turned out better than I expected. SO DANG CUTE!

Duke woke up at 6:45 am, so after feeding him, we snuck out of the house, being careful to not wake Chad. I picked up some groceries and donuts for breakfast and headed home. Here's what I came up with....
We went trick-or-treating at the mall, visited both of our parents, then went trick-or-treating to a few houses in our ward. We ordered pizza and spent the rest of the night handing out candy to the little trick-or-treaters. It was so fun spending the day with my little family. I'm impressed that all of our costumes came together so well. It was such a fun Halloween!












No comments:
Post a Comment