Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Picnic at the Park

I've probably said it a thousand times, and I could say it a thousand more, but I seriously LOVE being a mom. It is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love being able to stay at home and put all my attention and focus on Duke. When I lay Duke down for a nap, I always just stare at him and can't believe that he's all mine. The meaning of life has such a greater meaning to me now that I have a little family of my own. 

When I was little, people would ask what I wanted to be when I grow up, and I would always say a "stay at home mom". My dream finally came true and it's a million times better than I would've ever imagined. Baby's are so innocent and pure - straight from heaven, and I love being able to spend all day (& night) with little Duke. It truly is the best!!!




The other day, back when it actually wasn't snowy and cold outside (it snowed yesterday), Christine and I went to the park for a picnic. It felt good to actually get some sun and hang out with these cuties. 

Don't mind my gross hair! Obviously it was a bad hair day haha





I have this thing with babies just in a onesie... so cute! Especially when they have thunder thighs ;)






 photo melaniedevore2_zps157479db.png

No comments:

Post a Comment