My sisters decided it would be fun to have a little girls getaway and spend the weekend with my Grandma Skidmore down in Delta, UT on her farm. We grew up going to her house fairly often. I have precious memories from her house that I will never forget. Since my grandpa died and she re-married and moved to Salina, we don't go down to Delta enough. It was so fun to get away and spend the weekend with the girls (+Duke).
{Duke & Piper (Amy's little girl). They are 6 days apart!}
My grandma is famous for her delicious homemade bread and jam. Of course, we had to get in on the secrets. She is pro!
My grandma has 160 acres of farmland. Her closest neighbor is a 1/2 mile away! Not only is it so peaceful, relaxing, and quiet, there are incredible sunrises and sunsets. Since I am an early riser now that I have a baby, I had to take advantage of capturing this beautiful sunrise.
I have fond memories of playing in the canals with my cousins and watching my grandpas horses in his stable.
Growing up, this tree was the coolest thing on her property. Me and my cousins thought we were pretty cool that we could walk through a tree.
Lately, Duke hasn't liked having his arms swaddled. He slept in a pack & play while we were in Delta, which has more room than the bassinet he sleeps in at home. Both nights, I found him sleeping like this. He was definitely taking advantage of having more room. So funny!
It was such a great weekend with my sisters and grandma. I will cherish these memories forever.




























No comments:
Post a Comment