Tonight was our annual Skidmore family Christmas party and white elephant exchange. Can I just tell you how nice it was to get out of the house and get to eat my Grandmas famous clam chowder?! Even though I just laid on a cot at my parents church, it felt amazing! It's crazy to think it was my second time out of the house (besides Dr appointments) in the last 3 months! All I can say is I will be one happy mama when I am no longer on bed rest.
I'm proud to announce that this is our first year we have walked away from the white elephant exchange with decent gifts. Chad got sweet headphones and I got a $15 gift card to coldstone and a head scratcher. I have been craving cake batter cookie dough ice cream for the past few months, so now I have a nice excuse for Chad to pick me up some ;)
One of the main reasons I love instagram and blogging is because I have turned it into my own little scrapbooks. Thankfully, Chad is a trooper for putting up with my pictures that I always make him take with me. We love looking back at the previous years and seeing how much we have changed. Here are my Skidmore Christmas Party posts from 2012 and 2013. I recently turned my instagram into Chatbooks... which are amazing! I am officially hooked!





No comments:
Post a Comment