(Doing the breathing test at the urgent care :)
The best part of the party is the white elephant exchange. Every adult brings a $10 white elephant. Chad brought a handyman (knife, flashlight, etc.) kit and I brought a set of nail polishes that came with 5 different colors. The game is always so intense. There were so many great gifts to choose from, but I had my mind set on the Saver's special... an old sewing machine from Savers, along with a $10 gift card to Target (brought by my brother Michael). There were 4 steals left in the game, and me and my cousin were stealing the silly sewing machine back and forth. With just my luck, the game ended and I got the sewing machine! Who knows if it even works (I still haven't tried it out), but at least I still get the gift card and a pretty cool suitcase that it came in ;)
It was a great night with the family. It gets me so excited for Christmas to come so we can spend more time with them!


No comments:
Post a Comment