Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Nights

The other day was my first official day without nausea. I definitely wanted to take advantage of it, considering the past month has consisted of my bed and netflix. Don't get me wrong, its definitely worth it in the end, but I have been going a bit stir crazy in this house of ours. We spent the evening hiking up one of our most favorite places, Big Springs. It was a blast, just like always. 






As we were taking a rest, three dogs came sprinting up the trail to us, without an owner. I was freaked out, who knew if there were friendly or going to attack. Chad quickly picked up Bruno and I tried to push away the dogs. The owner came up a few seconds later and said the dogs were really friendly. We let Bruno down and he had the time of his life running around with his new friends. T'was a great night.





 photo melaniedevore2_zps157479db.png

No comments:

Post a Comment