Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day



I am so grateful for my mother, she has been one of the greatest examples in my life. She has been by my side through the good and the bad. She has taught me how to be patient, hard working, to follow my dreams, and to enjoy the simple things in life. My mom is the greatest role model I could ever have. She is the most genuine, loving, and happiest mom I could ever ask for. She is the strongest woman I know... raising my 7 siblings is not an easy task, but she did it so diligently. Thanks for all that you do Mom, I love you so much!! 















We had the opportunity to talk to Elder Weitzeil that's serving in the Philippines. He looks and sounds amazing. I am grateful for his willingness to serve the Lord. Tears filled the room when this sweet little brother of mine talked about home... oh how we miss him. He is such a great example to us all. 101 days Elder, keep up the hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment