Friday, May 16, 2014

Bike Ride

Chad surprised me with a fancy bike for my birthday. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of intimidated to try the bike out. I just got used to my beach cruiser, so I was nervous to switch to a thinner, more complex bike (not to mention I don't have the best of luck with bike accidents). A month later, I finally got the nerve to try out the bike. We live minutes away from the Murdock Canal Trail, so we hopped on the trail and started our journey north. 20 miles and 802 calories later = one sore tush! To say I am obsessed with my bike would be an understatement. It took my love for biking to a whole new level. I am excited for our many summer bike rides together!


Chad plays on a softball city league with his co-workers every Thursday night. I have enjoyed going and cheering their team on. Of course, I wouldn't have the full experience if I didn't have Bruno (and his cute tongue) by my side ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment