Chad spoiled me to pieces. I really don't deserve it, he treats me too well. He got me 5 pair of shoes (2 Steve Maddens, Vintage Company Boots, Frye loafers and Chinese Laundry booties). I love every singles pair! He also got me a shopping spree to Nordstrom and Anthropologie, headphones and hair product. He did such a good job at keeping all of the presents a surprise, I had no idea what I was getting (I like it that way).
I got Chad an IPad Air, clothes, Frye shoes, Sperrys, remote control car and a remote control helicopter. He loved the remote control toys more than the iPad air. He is a child at heart :)
We went to my parents for breakfast. My parents got us "date night" gift cards. We are so excited to use all the gift cards to our favorite restaurants. We went to Chad's parents for lunch. His parents gave us cookie sheets and money. They were both so generous to us!
Later that night, we had the opportunity to Skype my brother, Sean, who is serving an LDS mission in the Phillippines. He is doing so well. It's crazy he has already been out for 10 months. I miss that little turd, but I wouldn't want him anywhere else other than serving The Lord.
It has been such an amazing Christmas and I have had so much gratitude for the blessings that Chad and I have received. I couldn't ask for anything more. Life is good.











No comments:
Post a Comment