From there, we went to my house and did a white elephant exchange. Luckily, Chad was able to leave work a little early. I won a hand blender and Chad won a box of See's Chocolates. It was so fun to have everyone over and show them our new house.
Chad and I did a little last minute shopping and went to lunch at Marleys. I love being married to my best friend. We have so much fun together. I love every minute we spend together.
Stephen and Sarah DeVore invited us over to their house that night for dinner. We had Chinese take out and made sugar cookies for Santa. Chad and I helped the little kiddos build a fort to sleep in. They are so cute, it makes me excited to have our own!
We hurried home because we were anxious to open our Christmas jammies. I got Chad Nike sweats and an Under Armour shirt. He got me Victoria's Secret cheetah pajamas, they are adorable! We got Bruno a cute onesie, it fits him perfectly! We went up to my parents and took our classic picture in front if their tree (we didn't set up a tree this year since we are still moving in). We ended the night by watching Elf with my fam. It was such a great day with everyone. Merry Chrisrmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment