My family has been going to Swiss Days every year since I was a child. It's held in Midway, UT. Chad was going up to Bruno's dog show early, so I decided to go to Swiss Days with my family and meet up with him later.
Swiss Days gets busier and busier every year. Since it's such a small town, there isn't a lot of parking. Me, my parents, Mike & Somre and their family decided to leave early Saturday morning so we could beat the people and the heat. We arrived at 9 am, and only had to walk about 1/4 of a mile to the booths, which is a record!
I love seeing everyones crafts and creations in the different booths. I'm always amazed with what people come up with. Once it started to get hot, we bought the famous "pie and ice cream". You can't get the whole Swiss Days experience without the pie and ice cream. It seals the deal.
I got a killer deal on necklaces, which of course, I couldn't pass up. I got 3 darling necklaces for $20! I'm a sucker for good deals.
This is one of my absolute favorite traditions in our family. I love being with family and shopping :)

No comments:
Post a Comment