July 20, 2012
6:45 am - After pushing snooze 3 times, I jumped out of bed.. time to get ready!
6:50 am - Took a quick shower and ate a bowl of "Life" cereal
7:00 am - Kira, my hairstylest, arrived at my house
7:45 am - Nicole, my makeup artist, arrived (45 minutes late!! I was stressing!)
One thing I absolutely loved about my photographer, Ryan Chai, is that he photographed the ENTIRE day. I love the "getting ready" pictures!
10:00 am - Chad picked me up to go to the temple! I loved the "first view" moment. Chad's face was priceless.
10:15 am: Since it was the middle of July, we decided we should take pictures before the sealing so we didn't have to stand out in the heat. I loved doing it before the ceremony because it was just us, we didn't have our entire families watching and waiting for us.
There was construction on the Temple (we didn't know until we arrived). You can see part of the scaffolding on the temple.
12:00 pm - Our sealing was absolutely amazing! I can't even describe how perfect it was. I really liked our sealer, he connected with us from the moment we met him. He said exactly what we needed to hear. I love this gospel.
The entire family
![]() |
DeVore Family
Devore Siblings & Spouses
Chad's Parents
Chad's High School Friend's + Spouses
Entire Weitzeil Family
Weitzeil Family
My Parents
2:00 pm - We had our luncheon at Tucanos, a Brazilian Grill in Provo. We had about 60 guests. It was so fun to be with everyone. We were officially married!!
5:00 pm - We had our reception at The Bungalow in Pleasant Grove, UT. Ever since I was younger, I have always wanted my reception outdoors. Once I saw the The Bungalow, I immediately fell in love and knew it was the place. The flowers, decorations, music and atmosphere was more than I have ever dreamt of. It was perfect! Chad and I arrived 2 hours before the reception to take pictures.
Weitzeil Family
The Weitzeil's
The DeVore's
DeVore Grandchildren
The Parents
Chad's Siblings
7:00 pm - We had people showing up before the reception even started. Since Chad and I both grew up in Orem, we had TONS of people at the reception (almost 400!). It was sooo fun to see old friends, family members and to meet new people.
Instead of the guests signing in on a book, they signed in on a patch of fabric. My sweet sister, Stephanie, offered to make a quilt of all the patches of fabric. I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it!
My mischievous brothers got ahold of my car keys and decorated our car. They filled the inside with toilet paper and newspaper. They put vaseline on all the inside and outside doorhandles and all over the windows (bad idea! It took us almost 6 months to get it completely off the windows).
Our beautiful cake was made by "Cakes by Donna"

9:30 pm: My brothers have this tradition of kidnapping the bride right after the reception. I completely forgot that they do this, so I wasn't expecting it at all. Next thing I know, my brother has me over his shoulder and is running to Sean's BMW convertible.
They drove to a Smith's grocery store, handed me a list and said I had to complete the scavenger hunt before I could return to the reception. The things on the list were the "necessities" for the honeymoon.
It was so fun being with my brothers!
Once I finished the scavenger hunt and returned to the reception, Chad and I left for our honeymoon. We stayed in a Suite in the Holiday Inn. It was a perfect wedding and I am so excited for the many anniversaries to come!




































































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment