Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


This year we agreed not to get each other anything for Valentines Day. Instead of spending money on chocolates and flowers (that we definitely don't need), we decided to save it. We are trying to pinch pennies since we are looking for a home.

I have been waiting for Valentines Day for a long time. I had all these ideas from Pinterest that I was going to do for Chad. I was so excited to surprise him. I was planning on waking up extra early to make him a special breakfast in bed, but since we got to bed late the night before, it was super hard for me to get up in (I'm not a morning person). After pushing snooze three times, I jumped out of bed and realized it was too late to make breakfast since I had to go to work. I was bummed that I didn't get out of bed sooner.

Since I slacked this morning, I decided I needed to surprise him during lunch. I found a cute sayings on Pinterest that you put on candy bars. During lunch, I went and "heart attacked" his car with love notes, hearts and candybars. He was really surprised :)

Chad came to my work and brought me a dozen of red, beautiful roses and chocolates (so much to sticking to our deal ;) He also got tickets to go see "Warm Bodies", a zombie movie that just came out. We went to Los Hermanos ( one of our favorite restaurants) for dinner then went to the movie. It was such a great night! I love Chad so much, I am so grateful he is my valentine for eternity!




No comments:

Post a Comment