Sunday, December 2, 2012

Road Trip

Saturday morning, at the last minute, we decided to go up to Idaho for Preston's baby blessing with Ryan & Christine. We met them at Mimi's Cafe for breakfast at 11 am. We enjoyed a nice breakfast together.

After breakfast, we got in the car with them and headed towards Idaho. We stopped at City Creek in Salt Lake to break up the drive time. I wasn't complaining, I will shop whenever I have the opportunity! We walked around for about an hour and then headed on our way. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive to Twin Falls. Chad and I slept for part of the way, we couldn't get too comfortable in their car. We arrived around 5 pm.



Stephanie and Taylor just moved into a new house earlier this week. My parents, Taylor's parents and siblings were staying at the house for the weekend. We decided to stay at a hotel to avoid the stress and craziness. We checked in to La Quinta and relaxed for a minute. Our hotel room was really nice! I was really impressed. 

We went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. None of us had eaten there except for Chad. It was really good!
After dinner we went to Stephanie's house out in Kimberly, ID. Their house is so cute! They are still in the process of moving in, but it is looking good. I am so happy for them.

The hotel had a pretty nice pool and hot tub. We headed back to our hotel to take a swim. It was a great night together as a family. I am so excited to be up here and to be with everyone tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment