Sunday, December 2, 2012

BYU vs.Montana

We have season tickets for the BYU Men's basketball team. We have loved having them because it gives us something to do at least once a week. The home games are at the Marriott center in Provo, but this week it was a the Energy Solutions arena in SLC. We were excited to get out of Provo and venture up to Salt Lake.

The game started at 7 pm. One of our favorite parts of going to the games is the food. We loooove getting hotdogs, ice cream and other treats to watch the game. I know it's not the healthiest or cheapest thing for dinner, but we like to think it as part of the experience :)

BYU slaughtered the the other team. They were ahead by at least 10 points the entire game. It was such a fun night together!! I sure do love Chad, he is the best decision I have made in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment