Sunday, July 10, 2016

Road trip to Rexburg

We made a quick road trip over Memorial Day weekend up to Rexburg, ID. Our niece, Sarah, graduated from high school so we went up to celebrate with her and spend the weekend their family. We did a little site seeing at Mesa Falls. It was all fun and games until we realized the thousands of mosquitos that were surrounding us as we got close to the falls. I already get eaten alive when there's hardly any mosquitos around, so it was no joke that I was walking bait. Every bite was worth the few good pictures we got ;)







Duke was obsessed with this clown nose and would just walk around with it on haha!


We went to The Burg and got burgers, fries and shakes. Sarah works at Fat Cats, so she hooked us up with free bowling!



We spent Sunday playing at the park and walking around the Rexburg temple. We had never been there; it was beautiful!

(Mom fail... Duke's moccasins started giving him blisters (I didn't realize they were too small for him... I felt horrible!!), so that's why he's shoe-less in most of the pics. I brought a pair of sandals for him, but they would rub right on the blisters, which made it so painful for him, so we just let him go bare foot most of the time).







Minus the sleepless nights (sleeping with a 16 month old is no joke), our weekend was a blast! It was great to get away and be with family!



No comments:

Post a Comment