Thursday, January 14, 2016

Baby Moccasins

Since having Duke and being a stay-at-home mom, I have been telling Chad I need to get a hobby.  Not that a 11 month old doesn't keep me busy enough, especially now that he's always on the go, I just find myself checking social media and wasting so much time during the 3 hours that Duke's asleep during the day, when I could be spending that time doing something productive and worth my time. 

So I decided to do my own thing and start selling baby moccasins! I reached out to a manufacturer and came up with my own little line, which I am so excited about! For now I am doing just a little trial run to see how things go and see if it's even worth it, but until then I'm loving it! Today was my first day and I sold 17 pairs! It may seem like nothing, but it's a start!

I'm so cheap when it comes to baby clothes/shoes, especially because I feel like Duke only wears a shirt a couple times before he's grown out of it, so I've decided to make these bad boys only $10! Seriously though, you can't beat that. You can check them out here!



























 photo melaniedevore2_zps157479db.png

8 comments:

  1. So cute and inexpensive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered 6 pairs and they are fabulous! So affordable too. Thanks and we'll be back for more! I have twins so we need lots of shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/252165039637?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

      Delete