For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Chad's parents house. My doctor said it was ok to go up to their house since they live 2 minutes away from us. This was the best news ever! This was my first time getting out of the house (besides Dr appointments) since September! It was so nice to be able to lay on someone else's couch and get a different scenery. Chad's mom made the most amazing Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had. I probably ate two days worth of calories, but I figured it's ok since I'm eating for two ;)
I have so many things to be thankful for this year, I could go on and on... but first, and most importantly, I want to say how thankful I am for this handsome devil. He literally has done everything for me for the past 2 months (cleaning, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, late night ice cream runs, etc.) all on top of working a full time job -- and he hasn't complained once. He is the most selfless, genuine, sweetest man I know and I am so thankful that he is my baby daddy and I get to keep him for eternity!
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment