Who says you can't craft while on bed rest?! Since my body pillow is practically attached to my hip, I feel like I can do anything ;) I offered to make my baby shower invitations because I figured it would give me something to do and give me an excuse to use my cameo, which I absolutely love! I decided to be extra crafty and make the envelopes as well. It seriously took me a whole week to make 17 invitations, but I loved every minute of it!
The baby shower was held at my house. It was so fun to spend the afternoon with my family.
{Thanks to my sisters/mom who took all of my pictures}
If you're like me, I always dread the baby shower games because they always last forever. My sister, Amy, was in charge of the game and it was by far one of my favorite games I have played at a baby shower. It was seriously 5 minutes and it was so simple. She bought all of the items on the list and then we had to guess how much each item cost. The person that came the closest to the actual cost won a candy bar.
Can I just tell you how amazing my grandma is?! Not only has she made a baby blanket for every grandchild, she also makes them for every great grandchild! On top of that, she HAND sews it. She is incredible. I wish you could see the design up close because it's incredible!! She made the cutest disney blanket for baby DeVore. I am going to cherish this blanket forever!
My mom took after my grandma and is an amazing seamstress! She made me the cutest monster blanket, burp rags, and car seat cover. She definitely spoiled me!
I'm so grateful for these beautiful ladies that threw me the best baby shower today. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment