I get really nauseous with blood, so it took us about 45 minutes to finally get to the urgent care. In order to get it out, the Dr had to numb my finger. She said it is one of the most painful shots she's ever had, that comment didn't make me nervous at all. The shot was right into my bone. Not only was it a huge needle, but after the needle was in, she wiggled it around for a few seconds and did another shot, which killed! She did that twice. I balled like a baby. Definitely the most painful shot (it was way worse than the shot I had in the tush!) My finger instantly swelled up with fluid, it was super puffy.
About 15 minutes later, my finger was completely numb. The Dr. carefully pulled it out. I was so happy it was that easy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment