We recently started Bruno on a raw meat diet to help bulk him up for dog shows. Putting him on a protein diet will help him build muscle. About a week after starting the diet, Bruno started having a lot of bloody diarrhea (sorry if that was too much info :) and he would throw up about 2 times a day. We decided he needed to go to the vet soon, something wasn't right.
After describing his symptoms and his diet, the vet predicted it could be a parasite or a worm. After testing a stool sample, the results came back negative (whew), and it was just a bacterial infection, nothing an antibiotic... and doggy treats... and a new toy.... can't help :)
After describing his symptoms and his diet, the vet predicted it could be a parasite or a worm. After testing a stool sample, the results came back negative (whew), and it was just a bacterial infection, nothing an antibiotic... and doggy treats... and a new toy.... can't help :)
Later that night, I woke up from a nap to find Bruno cuddling me. Even though it's sad to see Bruno sick and miserable, I always love a little cuddle session with the puppy. Get better soon Bruno!
Chad surprised me with beautiful flowers today. He is such a sweetheart. I seriously am the luckiest girl in the world. I fall more in love with him everyday. Being married to my best friend is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Life is so good!!


No comments:
Post a Comment