Monday, July 1, 2013

TGIF

This weekend was such a blast, I can't believe it's already over. Time flies when you're having fun, right? For our Friday night date, we decided to go to a restaurant we have never been to before. We have heard good things about Molly's in Provo, so we decided to give it a try. The food was really good, it tasted just like my moms cooking (but nothing can beat her cooking ;). I really enjoyed it until I found a blonde hair in my salad [GROSS]. I always have the worst luck with finding hair in my food. Luckily they were nice about it and gave me a new side dish.

Since we ate WAY too much at dinner, we decided we needed to go on a walk. Since the DI is right across the street, we decided to do some thrift shopping. I always feel gross going through the DI, but I always find it interesting to look at peoples stuff.

We felt bad for ditching Bruno all day, so we picked him up and went to the park and played fetch. It's crazy how much we love Bruno. He's like our child. Life is grand.



No comments:

Post a Comment