Thursday and Friday we spent at the park, Islands of Adventure. This was one of my favorite parks! We went on Jurassic park, the Hulk, Spider-Man, and many other rides.
The best part of the park was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The entire part of the park was decorated like the Harry Potter. I don't even like Harry Potter and I was obsessed with it, that's saying a lot! The ride was incredible, not only because the line forms throughout a castle and is replicated just like Hogwarts, but the ride makes you feel like you're in the movie. It switches between a simulator and the ride. It was soo fun that we rode it 4 times! Once you exit the ride, there are barrels with butter beer.
Butter beer is like drinking cream soda with a butterscotch foam on top. It sounds disgusting (at least that was my thought since I don't like butterscotch or cream soda) but it was delightful.
One of the worst mistakes I made was drinking and finishing a full cup of butter beer and then going on the Hulk (the ride accelerates to 45 mph in 2 seconds and immediately starts doing loops). Needless to say, I found myself throwing up in the bushes 2 minutes after the ride. Barfing didn't stop me, we still had 3 more rounds of butter beer throughout the day :)
Funny story... it was around 11am and I was starving. Me and Chad decided to take a break from the rides and get some food. As I was walking to the hot dog stand, something slammed into my face, it almost knocked me of my feet. My first thought was someone threw a ball at me. After I caught my balance and looked around to see what it could be, I noticed a bird spin in circles for a minute above my head and then fly away. I laughed my way over to Logan Nelson and he pulled out the bird feathers from my hair. What are the chances that it would run into my face at that split second?! It was hilarious! It was a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment