Wednesday was the last day of the trip. We actually slept in, the first time on the trip, and it felt amazing!! We were so physically tired from the amazement parks. Once we rolled out of bed, we packed up our suitcases and headed to Downtown Disney to shop for souvenirs.
Chad and I bought our first ornament for our Christmas tree. It has Minnie and Mickie in a snow globe. It's really cute! We couldn't resist the Mickey Mouse suckers, so we stocked up for all of our nieces and nephews.
The day before Thanksgiving is the busiest day to fly... just our luck, we get stuck flying in the middle of all that confusion. We went to the airport early to make sure we wouldn't miss our flight. It was actually really crowded, we were glad we went early. I have never seen the security line so long.
We took off at 5:15 pm from Orlando and landed in Pheonix, AZ at 7 pm. We grabbed some food and get on our flight to SLC. This flight was absolutely horrible. You know thee beep that goes on the intercom when the pilot is going to make an announcement? Well imagine that beep constantly beeping for an hour and a half, with the speaker above your head... welcome to my life. The pilot said they were having technical difficulties and they wouldn't be able to stop the beep unless we did an emergency landing, which wasn't worth the risk. I am just glad it was the beeping and not the steering that had technical difficulties!
Since we were flying to SLC, that meant there were a lot of babies on the flight, I mean come on, it's Utah, of course there would be a lot of babies.... but this meant that none of them could sleep because of the beeping, which resulted in all of them crying. This is just a glimpse of the flight. All I can say, is that I've never been so happy to get off of a plane before. It feels great to be back in Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment