Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I have always loved Halloween, but for some reason, I was super excited for it this year. We went to Halloween City and picked out the most random costumes. I have never bought a real costume, I have always just thrown things together that I've had at my house. It was fun to actually buy all the accessories and put my costume together. Chad was a psycho lunch lady and I was a fat man in a speedo.

Each year, my uncle and aunt in Morgan, UT throw a huge Halloween party. They have a scary house that they decorate and haunt the front yard for the trick or treaters. Once Chad and I got off work, we went up to my parents house to ride up with them. The entire Weitzeil extended side was there. My Aunt Sue always cooks multiple soups, which all taste amazing, and we eat until our hearts are content.

Everyone there was amazed by our costumes.  We would have definitely won the "best dressed" award for the night!




We played games with the cousins and watched part of "Red Eye". It was a great night with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment