Saturday, September 29, 2012

Our 1st Football Game

My uncle Gary gave Chad and I his BYU football tickets for Fridays game. Neither of us had either been to a BYU game so we gladly accepted the offer. We sat on the 5th row behind the goal post.

During the game, we heard a BYU worker on the field say to the front row, "get ready to pull out your Wells Fargo credit card." Once we heard that, I frantically shuffled through my purse and grabbed it. Right as I handed it to Chad, they announced over the intercom that the first person to show their credit card wins $25. Chad stood up and started shaking the card. The camera immediately filmed Chad standing up and we won!! It was cool to see him on the huge screens!!

One of my favorite part of going to sports games, is the food. I have a hard time spending money on junk food at the grocery store, but for some reason, whenever we go to sports games, I always have to buy the junk food. I guess I like to think of it as part of the experience. So throughout the game, we both consumed footlong hot dogs, potato chips, rootbeer, churros and dip & dots. Pretty sure I gained 5 pounds tonight. Later during the game, we caught a t-shirt. It's been quite the night :)

BYU won 47-0. It was such a fun night!

1 comment: